Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 09:14:44 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host mx1.sl.co.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <[email-masked]>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.5.27] said: 550-5.1.1 The email account
    that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser z127si6173191wmc.132 - gsmtp
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: bounce 5
From: "First Last - sender at gmail.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 09:14:44 -0000

Alo quoi